The aim of the knowledge base is to provide reliable data, backed by articles on this page, on the music content of Australian radio and television. Transmissions by each of these take place through public, commercial and community broadcasting stations. The paper on commercial radio is in place. Contributions on public and community broadcasting are awaited. Meanwhile, relevant websites include:
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), the national radio and TV broadcaster
- Special Broadcasting Service (SBS), "Australia's multicultural and alternative programming broadcaster" (radio and TV)
- Commercial Radio Australia (CRA), the national industry body representing Australia's commercial radio broadcasters
- Regulations of commercial radio, including content regulation, through the Australian Broadcasting Authority (ABA)
- Free TV Australia, which represents all Australia's commercial free-to-air television licencees (the Nine Network, Seven Network, Network Ten, Southern Cross Broadcasting, Prime Television, WIN, Swan Television Broadcasters, NBN and Imparja Television)
- Regulations of commercial TV, including content regulation codes and practices registered with the Australian Broadcasting Authority (ABA)
- Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA), the peak body for Australia's community radio and television stations. The CBAA site includes a list of member AM, FM and TV community stations, with links to each.
- ↑ http://www.cbaa.org.au/content.php/11.html
Hans Hoegh-Guldberg. Last updated 22 August 2007.